Virtual Hiring Event | Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 from 9 AM to 4 PM
You’ve probably never thought about working with auto glass for a living – you’re not alone! Our everyday heroes come from all sorts of backgrounds, many of which have little (or no) mechanical experience. If you’re naturally curious and have a customer service mindset, we’ll teach you the rest.
The Technician Trainee role is Safelite’s entry level preview into the world of vehicle glass repair and replacement. This career-launching opportunity provides a paid, formal training program that teaches everything needed to complete basic repairs and replacements to anyone looking for a hands-on career.
What You’ll Get
· Competitive weekly base pay starting at $18.00/hour, increasing to $20.00/hour after training and certification
· Potential to earn up to $22.00/hour as a Senior Tech and up to $25.00/hour as a Master Tech
· A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
· Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement
· Paid training and all the tools and resources you’ll need to be successful
· View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com
What You’ll Do
· Learn to replace & repair vehicle glass (in the classroom and hands on) with a focus on the Safelite’s installation standards under the guidance of experienced technicians and Safelite leaders.
· Learn to recalibrate vehicle safety systems utilizing Safelite tools, materials and processes.
· Learn and demonstrate proficiency on Safelite’s tools and technologies.
· Offer additional products and services to customers.
· Consistently deliver service so great, it’s memorable.
· Safely and professionally operate a company vehicle to and from customer sites throughout the workday.
What You’ll Need
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To understand what is collected and why, review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we’ll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.
*Estimate only, actual value will depend on benefit elections during enrollment period.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Accounts Payable / Receivable Data Entry Assistant Part time excellent pay with flexible hours Fast pace, high-volume environment in trucking...Apply For This Job
Looking for an experienced Auto Tech.-Very busy year round-Hourly pay positions available-5 day work week-Absolute top pay and benefitsCALL KEVIN,...Apply For This Job
Hendrick Automotive Group is seeking Automotive Service Technicians (ALL LEVELS) to join the Service Team at Rick Hendrick Toyota in...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a experienced Technician with a great attitude for our Miramar location Opportunity and position information: Journeymen...Apply For This Job
The busy West Chester location of Tires Etc is looking for a full-time Tire & Alignment Tech. Training available for...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY: Affinity Development Group/Costco Auto Program is seeking an experienced individual with strong copywriting and communication skills across all types...Apply For This Job