1. Enhance company’s competitiveness by designing organizations complying with the business strategy and acquiring/nurturing/managing talents.
2. Maximize organization’s performance and drive employees’ motivation by improving/operating HR policy (evaluation/promotion/reward/discipline) complying with the business strategy.
3. Create proactive solutions to drive and facilitate change initiatives and continuous improvement projects in support of the customer group and the broader business.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Talent management] Plan year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
2. [Management support] Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other members of HR.
3. [HR Index management] Prepare key HR indicators, grasp areas of opportunity, and provide supports for the development of related action plans.
4. [Organizational culture management] Prepare and monitor SCI actions with customer groups. Provide feedback to managers.
5. [Recruitment support] Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
6. [Business manager support] Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes and team building.
7. [Employee issue support] Provide support to resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations if needed.
Skills and Qualifications
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
Job Description Are you a curious learner, passionate about the employee experience, and developing talent and great leaders while being...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Traditions Health is looking for an HR Mergers and Acquisitions Coordinator(M&A) to provide general administrative support and assist...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Description About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are...Apply For This Job
Description Implement, execute and oversee an efficient onboarding and offboarding procedure for all employees that is compliant with all state...Apply For This Job
Description The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. The Postal Service currently employs nearly...Apply For This Job
DayTwo is the first company to safely and sustainably balance blood sugar, lower A1C, and reduce weight using food as...Apply For This Job