We are a mid-sized SLC based business that will give you the unique opportunity to put your skills to work, and also to continue to learn new ones while you develop a direction for your career. Driven by a passion for the outdoors, Signature Products Group (SPG) manufactures and distributes licensed merchandise for top outdoor brands. We create products with the quality and authenticity you have come to expect in your ever-changing lifestyle. We have been designing and developing genuine licensed products from the time we opened our doors in 2001 and in those 20 years have expanded our product lines to continue to build stronger partnerships with the brands. Find us at https://spgcompany.com/.
· We are looking for someone that has the ability to adapt, willingness to speak up, and capability of finding ways to keep improving processes. You will be responsible for month-end close activities, reconciling general ledger accounts and assisting with special projects.
Responsibilities will include:
· Sub ledger maintenance and reporting.
· Analyze reports and provide detail to any fluctuations/inconsistencies.
· Provide recommendations for process improvements.
· Fixed Asset Management.
· Generation of various reports (Freight, Warehousing, etc…) for Management’s review.
· Assist Controller with month end reporting & year-end Audit
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you need:
· Bachelor’s degree (recommended) in Accounting, Finance, Business or other applicable field, or comparable work experience.
· Experience with coding is a plus. ie: VBA Macros in Excel or creating views in SQL
· Proficient with Microsoft Office with moderate to advanced Excel skills and formula writing.
· Detail oriented and problem solver.
· Ability to prioritize workload and handle recurring deadlines.
· Self-motivated, team oriented and have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
SPG offers competitive salary with full benefits package available after 60 days of employment. Pre-employment background check is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Job Description JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE) Under the direction of the Agency Portfolio Manager, the person in this position is responsible...Apply For This Job
Accountant, Projects & General Ledger Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Company Description Join us and make YOUR mark...Apply For This Job
Job Description Research Solutions : Account Manager, Corporate – Life Science Accounts If you are an experienced Account Manager (AM)...Apply For This Job
Job Description CWC Inc is currently searching for an outgoing Client Services Account Manager to execute hands-on support and sales...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description: Would you like to have your contributions be highly valued, work collaboratively with a phenomenal team, and...Apply For This Job
Description SummaryThe NFL Marketing Strategy and Sciences (MS&S) team sits at the center of NFL’s marketing organization driving the overall...Apply For This Job