TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
Core Instructional Responsibilities:
· Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or above from a regionally accredited college or university or an approved institution;
· Valid Florida teaching certificate or have reciprocity eligibility from another state or country.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to comprehend and follow directives; and,
· Perform related work as required.
· 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location