Job Description Position: Floating Teacher
Must meet basic Teacher’s Aide requirements of Colorado’s state licensing department for Early Childhood with one of the following credentials
Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery is preferred.
Knowledge as a parent or in previous work experience of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for
The facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
1. Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of children.
2. Assists each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
3. Plans with the Director and implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Smart Bear Learning curriculum outlines and materials.
4. Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration and decision making by the children.
5. Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
6. Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
7. Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
8. Maintains the Smart Bear Learning professional attitude and work behavior.
9. Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
10. Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
11. Observes all rules and regulations of Smart Bear Learning and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
12. Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
Report directly to Director and Assistant Director
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $14.00 per hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Warren Village is actively seeking energetic, passionate and skilled individuals for our Preschool and Toddler classrooms. Warren Village is a...Apply For This Job
As a Support Teacher at Primrose located at 7615 Oaklandon, Road, Indianapolis, IN, you will help young minds explore, discover...Apply For This Job
Come join the fun in our energetic, fun atmosphere. We are a Spanish Immersion preschool for children 18 months –...Apply For This Job
Work for a leading school system in Virginia while making a difference in your community. Be a an Elementary Classroom...Apply For This Job
Global Montessori Academy is looking for a Toddler Community assistant teacher and a floating assistant Infant Community (8 weeks –...Apply For This Job
Elementary Teacher Join our Teaching Team! With a focus on student achievement and a commitment to continual improvement, Fulton has...Apply For This Job