Software Engineer – Entry level – Only Masters
Location – Malvern, PA (Remote until Covid)
Duration: Intern to Full time Java Full Stack Developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Determine user requirements and specifications and plan for software development within the broader organizational scope. Software development includes end-user, system level, and data management applications.
· Formulate detailed plans for the implementation of software solutions. In addition to program design this includes determining language, platform, and resource requirements.
· Implementation of design including coding, testing, and documentation.
· Deployment of applications across the enterprise including cross-platform compliance and insuring the availability of necessary resources.
· Code maintenance including debugging and updating to keep pace with the evolving environment.
· Assist in planning for future applications based on new developments in computer technology
· Communicate with the software developer group, with users, and with management as well as with the wider community.
· Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
· Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
What is required?
· Some prior IT experience is good and strong academic record is needed, you must be a good learner willing to learn and work on the latest technologies.
· Strong knowledge of Java and full-stack development (Java plus Angular) with relational and non-relational DB experience.
· Experience building multi-threaded applications using JMS/executor framework.
· Experience or Strong knowledge of Angular js, React, Node, Redux.
· Available for relocation once confirmed as full time.
· Angular, React, Node, Redux
· We are an E-Verified Company eligible to Offer STEM Extension to those who join.
· H1B processing of qualified candidates.
· Earn while you learn so it will be a win situation in every aspect.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $61,824.00 – $84,850.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $79,000 – $110,000 a year4 hours ago Qualifications Unit testing REST Continuous integration Eclipse Spring Bachelor of...Apply For This Job
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications...Apply For This Job
Basic Qualifications : Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Agile experience...Apply For This Job
Up to $2000 Sign On Bonus!* A Different Kind of Call Center Hamilton Relay is seeking entry level Communication Assistant...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The Network Engineer will be responsible for the application engineering of telecommunications outside plant in a local serving...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-time | Contract$67,623 – $150,430 a year1 hour ago Qualifications REST Redis Maven Spring Spring Boot Bachelor’s degree...Apply For This Job