· Data Modeling
· SQL Server
· Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
· SSIS (Microsoft’s tooling for creating scheduled jobs for Extracting, Transforming, and Loading data.)
· Testing (Experience with testing SSIS packages and C# code.)
· GIT (Source Code Control System)
· Design, implement, and fully test a solution for reading in and validating attendance data downloaded from the EVV system.
· Design, implement, and fully test a solution for transforming the downloaded EVV data into a format that could be imported into DDS’s Attendance system (WebResDay)
· Design, implement, and fully test code that imports the validated (clean) attendance data into WebResDay
· Design and implement a solution for maintaining EVV-to-WebResDay mappings of service codes, provider IDs (etc.)
· Design, implement and fully test code that
· Identifies visit records that are relevant to vendor-hire situations
· Identifies the appropriate Fiscal Intermediary (FI) for each record
· Applies additional validation logic to ensure that Medicaid claims will be processed correctly
· Sends all vendor-hire visit records to the appropriate FI (via secure FTP)
· Design, implement, and fully test code that imports non-EVV-qualifying attendance (service tracking) data
· Develop documentation for all solutions.
· Provide technical assistance to FIs as needed.
· Considerable experience with SQL Server Development, including tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined
· Experience with Microsoft SSIS functions, and complex SQL DML.
· Significant experience in C#
· Extensive experience with unit testing (including both unit and integration testing), preferably using Xunit.
· Experience with Visual Studio for development, testing, debugging and deploying applications.
· Considerable experience with project support activities including:
· Designing applications and databases
· Tracking issues
· Coordinating user acceptance testing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote