Medical Claims Specialist
If you are looking for a career and not a job, you are in the right place – check out SphereMD! We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Medical Claims Specialist.
Who is SphereMD?
For nearly 25 years, we have provided healthcare to seafarers, civilians deploying overseas, construction service providers, and other industry specialists. Our impact on our patients and clients is huge, stretching around the globe. We believe in the relationship with the family doctor, we believe in personal relationships with our customers, vendors, and care partners. We believe in value, practicality, and taking care of people.
At SphereMD, our core values are the cornerstone of our culture. They are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in accountability, commitment, and consistency. We embrace change and act with truth and integrity, always. We strive for excellence in everything we do. We seek to build relationships, live happily, and express gratitude for all that we have. If you share these values and care about making a difference in people’s lives, we would love to connect!
How you will contribute:
· Negotiate on 3rd party bills to reduce overall costs.
· Prepare complex client invoices.
· Perform repricing duties on invoices.
· Prepare and send client billing updates.
What you will bring to the table:
· At least 3 years of experience in accounting, medical billing, or claims.
· A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· An ability to interact with a wide array of personalities and cultures in a friendly yet professional way.
· Tenacity and determination to tackle our most complicated claims and billing issues.
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with QuickBooks would be a bonus.
· A proven ability to remain organized while switching from one task to another to get the job done!
What’s in it for you?
· A stable, growing company that wants to invest in you for the long haul!
· A beautiful office space with amazing views of the city and free parking.
· Flexible scheduling to help you balance your work and personal life.
· Excellent benefits to keep you healthy with the choice of three medical plans, alternative care, and dental insurance.
· Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
· 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Matching to help you achieve your retirement goals.
· An open, honest, and inclusive environment where you can be a part of the solution.
· Perks such as a casual dress code, free snacks, and fun!
This position will work out of our beautiful office located in SE Portland! This is a fulltime role, working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday with flexible hours and a starting hourly range of $22.00 per hour.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please send us your resume and a brief cover letter. Come thrive with us!
For more information about us, please visit https://spheremd.com/jobs/
SphereMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Job Discription Description Job Description: Leidos has an opening for an Environmental Technician at NASA Glenn Research Center in Sandusky,...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Are you looking for work that will allow you to make a real difference? Look no further than...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Are you looking for a work life balance while making a difference in the lives of our most...Apply For This Job
Overview HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix...Apply For This Job
Sign-on bonuses available: $10,000 for afternoon shifts and $15,000 for midnight shifts! Become part of our team using leading edge...Apply For This Job
Job Discription TMG, part of Molina Healthcare, is seeking a remote IRIS Consultant who lives in Iowa County, Wisconsin. IRIS...Apply For This Job