SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Licensed new graduate nurse from an accredited nursing program who actively participates in SSM Health New Graduate Nurse Residency Program. Provides professional nursing care to patients, which includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, delegating and monitoring tasks assigned to other members of the care team in accordance with professional nursing standards. Responsible for the delivery of age appropriate care for assigned patients with a wide variety of medical conditions.
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God. SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. The organization’s nearly 40,000 employees and 11,000 providers are committed to providing exceptional health care services and revealing God’s healing presence to everyone they serve.
With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient and virtual care services, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, a health insurance company and an accountable care organization. It is one of the largest employers in every community it serves.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Spending nearly one year developing a single Mission statement and values for the entire organization, SSM Health tasked 3,000 employees with framing it just right. Today that Mission statement is 13 words – short by design. Inspired by our founding religious sisters, our Mission defines the way we do things. Because those words come from employees, we embrace the mission as our own.
Inspired by our founding religious sisters, we value the sacredness and dignity of each person. Therefore, we find these five values consistent with our heritage and ministry:
– Compassion: We reveal the healing presence of God through compassionate care focused on the fullness of the person.
– Respect: We respect life at all stages and promote the dignity and well-being of every person.
– Excellence: We provide exceptional care and service through employees and physicians dedicated to our Mission.
– Stewardship: We use financial, human and natural resources responsibly and care for the environment.
– Community: We cultivate relationships that inspire service and promote justice in our organization and throughout our communities, with special concern for the poor and marginalized.
SSM Health’s Quality Principles
– Patients and other customers are our first priority.
– Quality is achieved through people.
– All work is part of a process.
– Decision-making by facts.
– Quality requires continuous quality improvement.
Through our participation in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, communities, especially those that are economically, physically and socially marginalized, will experience improved health in mind, body, spirit and environment within the financial limits of the system.
– Medical Plans
– Discounted Medical Premiums (if qualified)
– Dental Plans
– Vision Plans
– Health Savings Account (HSA)
– Health Care FSA
– Dependent Care FSA
– Retirement Savings
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Life Insurance
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Adoption Reimbursement
– Employee Assistance Program
– Relocation Bonus (if qualified)