Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is looking for an outgoing, charismatic, energetic individual, for immediate hire, to join our team of sales and marketing professionals! If you enjoy helping others find new and exciting products, brands and services, this job could be for you!
Summit partners with clients and big box retailers to provide brand marketing through live demonstrations. We have a large portfolio of products spanning multiple categories. Our sales and marketing professionals run in-store events, promotions and roadshows focusing on promoting new brands, products and services.
Summit’s sales and marketing professionals must be able to manage all aspects of the roadshow including engaging with customers, driving sales, organizing / merchandising displays including marketing materials, managing the inventory, conducting demonstrations, and setting up and breaking down the special event.
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing.
· One year experience working in the sale and marketing industries or similar.
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage.
· Ability to work retail hours and holidays punctually and reliably. (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
· Strong desire to succeed.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store.
· Ability to lift/move 35 pounds or more.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced sale environment.
· Comprehensive paid, guided training involving event management, sales techniques, inventory management, advertising and brand exposure, client management, public relations.
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance
· Competitive bonus structure, incentives, and commissions
· Full-time, 40-hour work week with overtime opportunity for Top Performers
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc is a national company that has travel and relocation opportunities available for top performers.
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Description: Now Hiring Inside Sales Representative Kelsan Charlotte, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville The Southeast’s leader in distribution of “Jan-San”, packaging supplies,...Apply For This Job
**This is not a remote position*** General Description: The Sales & Marketing Data Analyst will support both the sales and...Apply For This Job
Private Events Director The Private Events Director is responsible for the selling, planning, and coordinating of all aspects of private...Apply For This Job
CircusTrix is one of the world’s leading companies in the increasingly relevant “Experience Economy”. With a growing network of over...Apply For This Job
Wireless Sales Pro Premium Retail Services operates in more than 800 Wireless Retail outlets in North America with a dedicated...Apply For This Job
Do you have a great vision of how things could be? Are you looking for a creative job? We want...Apply For This Job