Synchrony Health Services is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Let’s talk about benefits.
Synchrony complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Synchrony cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
Synchrony 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定，不因種族、膚色、民族血統、年齡、殘障 或性別而歧視任何人。
The Human Resources Generalist works closely with the Director of Employee Services providing guidance, support and coordination of application of programs, policies, procedures and practices of the Employee Services Department throughout the organization.
Schedule – Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.This is a hybrid position with the opportunity to work part of the position remotely.
1. Acts as an employee champion and change agent by assessing and anticipating HR-related needs.
2. Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, including but not limited to, employee engagement, onboarding, employee relations, ADA & religious accommodations, and leaves of absences.
3. Coordinates with Recruiting to ensure the successful onboarding of new hires and confirms all documents and screenings are received prior to start date.
4. Oversees the HR inbox by organizing and distributing to appropriate team members while ensuring appropriate follow-up is received. Researches and responds to HR related employee questions and issues received through electronic mail, phone and other communication sources.
5. Maintains the Company’s unemployment claim process and partners with management to respond to potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
6. Administers the company’s leave of absence process and monitors claims needing review/escalation.
7. Provides guidance and/or develops job descriptions and conduct FLSA classification analysis.
8. Manages and maintains electronic personnel records, ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality. Audits and ensures document compliance of personnel files and follows up timely on missing documentation.
9. Maintains compliance with industry, federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. Providing training and implementing tools for leadership to maintain compliance.
10. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
11. Communicates various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations across the organization.
12. Consults with leadership to assess training needs across the organization and implementing effective training programs.
13. Provides HR system, process, policy, and program guidance and interpretation to staff and leadership while ensuring timely response to inquiries.
14. Analyzes trends and metrics to develop effective organizational solutions, programs and policies.
15. Supports departmental goals, service standards and the overall objectives of the Company.
16. Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
17. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
18. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
19. Manages special projects, as needed.
20. Minimal travel including overnight stay, as necessary.