JOB DESCRIPTION – ASSOCIATE MANAGER
*THIS IS A BARTENDING/MANAGING POSITION*
REPORTS TO: Owner/General Manager
Is a member of the Management team
REQUIRED TRAINING/ High School diploma, College degree preferred, but not
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: necessary. Experience of 2 years or more in a similar position. Trained in customer service, labor scheduling, inventories, cost controls and employee training.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Able to stand for 10 hours
available to work 50-55 hours a week
Able to lift 50 pounds
Command of the English language
Basic computer skills
Strong people skills
Ability to teach and train others
Must be alert to customer and employee needs.
1. Assumes 100% responsibility for the quality of the customer experience.
2. Follows daily manager agenda and opening and closing checklist for all departments.
3. Responsible for the department he/she is assigned to, for scheduling to labor budgets, training and development of staff members to ensure minimal staff turnover.
4. Assumes 100% responsibility of coaching all employees per shift in all departments following job descriptions and policy and procedures.
5. Pledges to perform job function while upholding company policy and procedures according to company operating policies manual.
6. Participates in all manager meetings and quality circles.
7. Assumes 100% responsibility for accomplishing weekly goals assigned.
8. Participates in marketing strategies and implementation.
9. Assumes 100% responsibility for accomplishing goals assigned at quarterly manager reviews.
10. Assumes 100% responsibility for operating the property in accordance to all state and local laws or ordinances. i.e.., liquor, sanitation, and reporting.
11. Demonstrates 100% commitment to employee training and staff development.
12. Demonstrates100% commitment to the restaurant’s mission statement as stated in the employee handbook.
13. Trained to operate the all P.O.S. functions.
14. Trained to follow all accounting procedures of cost controls.
15. Trained to follow all quality assurance functions.
16. 100% commitment to operate property within the means of it’s budget provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour
Must adhere to STRICT CDC guidelines in regards to health, safety, sanitation and COVID-19
The Sports Grille at Cranberry is currently seeking Energetic, Organized, and Hospitality-Oriented individuals to join our Management Team! Managerial experience...Apply For This Job
You will assist the General Manager in the daily operations of a single unit Red Robin restaurant as part of...Apply For This Job
THE HIRING COMPANY:Park Restaurant & Bar is the place for folks who love local flavors and ingredients. Our small plate...Apply For This Job
Cohasset Hospitality Partners operates The Red Lion Inn & Red Lion Tavern, Atlantica, and the Olde Salt House. We are...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Security Cast Members are focused on the safety of our Guests, Cast & the Walt Disney World® Parks...Apply For This Job
You may know us as a company with great food… You may also know us from ‘Fortune’s 100 Best Companies...Apply For This Job