Teton Petroleum Transport (TPT) is currently seeking a Terminal Manager to manage the Utah division. This role oversees all aspect of the division including safety, customer service, scheduling and dispatch, driver training, equipment maintenance, compliance, and so forth. TPT delivers fuel in 11 states for a variety of customers and industries. The Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Terminal Manager will primarily be focused on:
· Ensure company safety standards are followed and promoted.
· Oversee the daily activities of all personal in division.
· Train team on proper execution of their job responsibilities.
· Complete safety, pre-trip, post-trip, loading, unloading, terminal activities, and other driver training as required.
· Conduct frequent ride along and road tests with drivers to ensure acceptable driver ability and safety.
· Ensure Company performance goals and standards are accomplished.
· Ensure that all deliveries are scheduled and delivered to meet customer expectations.
· Communicate with and repair relationship with any customers that we did not meet expectations.
· Manage truck usage, driver and truck schedule, and maintenance and other costs to ensure acceptable profitability levels for each truck.
· Evaluate and coordinate truck and other equipment maintenance to ensure safety, compliance, and profitability.
· Complete the recruiting and on-boarding process for all new hires including the accurate completion of the DQ file.
· Ensure all drivers have the necessary credentials and authorization to meet customer’s needs.
· Coordinate driver schedules and ensure compliance with FMCSA regulations.
· Ensure all Company and regulatory paperwork is completed timely and accurately.
· Investigate and report any incidents or violations including safety, personnel, equipment damage, environmental, community relations, etc.
· Monitor equipment’s permits and certifications and ensure that they are up-to-date.
· Ensure equipment and team meet acceptable image standards for current and potential customers.
· Complete driver responsibilities as needed and act as a driver during any shortages in staff or increase in demand.
The preferred candidate for the Terminal Manager will have the following:
· Five or more years’ experience in management of Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation, or a related field.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong computer skills and able to learn company systems and processes.
· Adheres to the company’s values and ethical expectations
· Able to effectively multitask.
· Possess (or able to obtain) a valid Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement and have an acceptable driving record.
· Able to obtain other FMCSA endorsements as required by the Company.
· Strong customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
GameChange Solar is a leading supplier of commercial solar racking and trackers. We are looking for a Logistics Manager to...Apply For This Job
Who We Are Bringing fresh global produce home. Celebrating over 160 years in business, we are one of North America’s...Apply For This Job
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer for our direct client.Location: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 1 yearJob Description Developing automation...Apply For This Job
DynCorp International LLC Logistics Analyst Senior 2101479 Primary Location: UNITED STATES-VIRGINIA-SPRINGFIELD Security Clearance: Secret Job Summary The Logistics Analyst Senior...Apply For This Job
Overview: Charlie’s Produce – Who We Are Charlie’s Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest...Apply For This Job
Want to work somewhere Awesome? Want to develop a solid foundation for your career and experience unlimited professional growth &...Apply For This Job