Clinic Administrator to oversee day to day operations of multiple oncology clinics in an efficient and cost-effective manner, maximizing available resources including clinic staff. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Oversees staff and day to day operations of multiple oncology clinics
· Develops annual clinic budget and ensures budgetary compliance and accountability.
· Attends required meetings and participates in committees to enhance communication and promote continuous quality improvement.
· Ensures adherence to established processes.
· Maintains adequate levels and mix of clinic personnel to support needs of the clinics.
· Assists with hiring and supervision of new employees.
· Monitors job performance of clinic staff to include coaching, counseling, goal setting and completion of the annual evaluation process.
· Performs payroll reporting and accounts payable approval functions.
· Maintains clinic sites to ensure cleanliness, efficiency and functionality of equipment.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Clinic management experience required
· Bachelor degree preferred
· Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, peers, physicians and the general public.
· Must have professional appearance, able to handle multiple tasks, and be a team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations