The Hut Group is seeking a Human Resources Director who can lead our organization in becoming a premier employment destination for top talent in New York and beyond. Our new Human Resources Director will have a demonstrated ability of being highly effective in creating a vision that supports a positive team culture through hands-on leadership and engagement.
Who we are & what we do:
The Hut Group () is one of the worlds fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as , , , , and just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia.
Key Responsibilities of our Human Resources Director:
This self-motivated, good-natured/good-humored individual will provide direct leadership and/or support for, but not limited to, the following functions and areas:
* Formulates and implements Human Resources policies and objectives for multiple sites across the state of New York and surrounding areas.
* Determines and implements employee engagement practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
* Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services. Monitors for effectiveness and cost containments.
* Oversees standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures.
* Conducts a continuing study of all HR policies, programs and practices through trend reporting analysis and metrics management to keep top management informed of new developments.
* Serves as key contact regarding employee questions and problem resolution. Develops and implements programs to enhance employee motivation, retention and team work.
* Reviews current labor market information, conducts compensation surveys, reviews current salary structure and recommends adjustments as appropriate.
* Oversees onsite Training, Communications, Succession Planning, Leadership Development & Coaching.
* Reports on employee turnover and other HR Metrics. Creates solutions that address areas of concern.
* Supports annual Benefits Open Enrollment process.
* Effectively promotes and maintains a safety culture by working closely with all division leaders to institute the procedures necessary to improve overall safety performance on a continuous basis.
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related field
* Advanced degree or certification preferred
* 5+ years Human Resources management experience
* Working knowledge of federal, state and local employment regulations. HR experienced in the state of New York required.
* In-Depth knowledge of Human Resources practices and procedures in all areas of the Human Resources function.
* Preferred Skills and Experience:
* SHRM certification (PHR and/or SPHR) Experience in new facility start-ups and/or rapidly expanding organizations Experience in the beauty/health industry.
* 9 paid holidays
* 401K with up to 5% company match.
* Rich offering of health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
* Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
* Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
Posted on :
You can apply to multiple jobs at once using the shortlist tool. You currently have 0 jobs shortlisted. View your...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $27,000 – $38,000 a year4 hours ago Full Job Description Duties and Responsibilities: Performs customer service functions...Apply For This Job
Disclaimer: Please note that the estimated pay range that is provided on various social media sites may not be representative...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for an energetic Human Resources Assistant; this position performs support to the office and reports directly...Apply For This Job
If you are a HUMAN RESOURCES OR TALENT MANAGEMENT professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting...Apply For This Job
Overview Human Resources Specialist Open & closing dates 09/02/2022 to 09/07/2022 Pay scale & grade SV F Appointment type Permanent...Apply For This Job