Location: San Antonio, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Flight Readiness Technician B
These roles will be supporting the 787 program. On this assignment contractors are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
7 or more Years experience in the following
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
7. Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
8. Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures).
9. Knowledge of regulatory authorities’ (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
10. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
11. 787 or composite aircraft
1. A&P License
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Amazon Grocery Fresh AssociatePay rate: Up to $18.30Job OverviewYoull be part of the Amazon grocery team that supports one of...Apply For This Job
ID: 2021-3676# of Openings: 1Category: Other Overview Atlas Air Worldwide First Officer – Wide body Fleet Atlas Air Worldwide is...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. This position offers an...Apply For This Job
Description Description Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim’s...Apply For This Job
Overview: Instrumentation Laboratory Our Passion. Your Results. Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Quality Control Inspector conducts quality inspection duties as assigned by the quality leadership team, completes...Apply For This Job