Our mission and vision drive us to understand each person’s unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live as independently as possible.
We offer a competitive salary, an array of exceptional benefits, flexible scheduling to meet the needs of families, fully paid in-house training, continuing education seminars, internal transfers and promotions, generous time off, and the opportunity to work with national experts in the fields of ASD and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health.
Other terrific opportunities for professional growth and development include:
* A highly collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with teams of BCBA
* Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to participate in graduate programs
* Senior-level clinical support and supervision from doctoral-level BCBAs
* Participation in applied and grant-funded research
* Opportunities to publish and present
* Diverse clinical experiences across age ranges and populations in the community and at our world-class schools and outstanding adult programs
* Ongoing professional development tailored to areas of interest
* Cutting-edge developments in computerized data management systems and technology for communication and language training
* Supervision hours to meet advanced academic requirements
* Generous compensation and great benefits package
May Institute is currently seeking compassionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) who want to make a positive difference in the lives of children and adolescents diagnosed with autism or developmental disabilities. In this position you will work directly with children, teaching them communication, social, and play skills. This instruction will occur in the natural context of a child’s home, school, or other community setting. You will be trained in state-of-the-art instruction based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and receive supervision from an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
This is a Part-Time position in the Henrico Virgina area (10-20hrs/week), with a high need in the afternoons/evening, for a thoughtful and responsible person who would like to advance their skills with a growing organization.
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
Job Discription Sienna Crest is now offering $500 Sign On Bonus in all house for Full or Part Time employees!...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Medical Technologist — Cincinnati-based Job Locations United States-OH-Columbus Category Laboratory Overview Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position Summary: ChesPenn Health Services is recruiting a Community Health Worker. We are seeking candidates who are dedicated...Apply For This Job
Job Description Aviva Health is currently recruiting for a Community Health Program CoordinatorThe Community Health Program Coordinator shall be a...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Description IT’S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated –...Apply For This Job
Job Discription PHYSICAL THERAPIST Job Locations US-ME-FAIRFIELD ID 2021-39023 Position Type Full-Time Line of Business Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions Our...Apply For This Job