The Minikahda Club is a private Country Club founded in 1898 along the west edge of beautiful Lake Bde Maka Ska. The Club has developed a distinction and a tradition matched by only a few great country clubs in the United States. It is a family club offering an outstanding range of recreational and social opportunities. The employees play a key role in the member’s enjoyment of their club.
The Food & Beverage Banquet Manager is responsible for all operations and daily management of “Front of the House” dining operations at The Minikahda Club, with an emphasize in catering and banquet operations. The Food & Beverage Banquet Manager will directly answer to and assist, the Food & Beverage Director on the day-to-day operations of all the dining venues and Food & Beverage related events. This position at The Minikahda Club is a full time, year-round, exclusive basis. As Food and Beverage Banquet Manager, you are responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all food and beverage operations (inside and outside, the Clubhouse) in The Minikahda Club’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding member experience, service, and financial sustainability.
· Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations including, but not limited to, member service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, dining reservations, and the POS system.
· Directly work with the catering manager to plan and execute Club events, catering, and banquets.
· Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation and help monitor the beverage cost of good.
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance including, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development.
· Meet and greet members and respond to their inquiries, requests, and issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
· Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate, and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation, and alcohol awareness standards.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
· Must be able to anticipate and fulfill needs of members not necessarily detailed in job description.
· Perform additional duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Director and/or General Manager/COO.
Job Required Skills/Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Friendly presence and professional attitude with a polite and outgoing personality preferred.
· Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Position requires standing for several hours at a time, moving up and down, inside and
out depending on the needs of the members and employees. Lifting of boxes or deliveries
may be required as needed. The hours of position vary and involve weekends and holidays.
This job description is not meant to cover or include all tasks, duties, or responsibilities the position may require. The job duties and responsibilities can change at any time, with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
At Skrimp Shack we always combine great food with fantastic prices and exceptional customer service to keep the guests coming...Apply For This Job
Servers sell our award winning flexitarian menu to our guests. They learn detailed menu knowledge including taste profiles, drink pairings,...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: To share the love of our brands by providing clean, safe cookware and service ware and uphold the...Apply For This Job
Life. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of...Apply For This Job
Restaurant Luna Stella is a New American restaurant located in the heart of charming Maplewood, NJ. We focus on fresh...Apply For This Job
Seeking an all-star Restaurant Manager to join and lead the opening team of our newly remodeled high-end restaurant, Luminarias. Company...Apply For This Job