TN Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant. This position will provide support with general accounting functions and have the opportunity cross-train in other areas of the accounting department. Positive environment with full benefits and a great workspace. Hybrid schedule is a possibility.
Position: Staff Accountant
· Assist in preparation of month end close.
· Reconcile cash and bank statements.
· Prepare sales and use tax returns.
· Prepare and post various journal entries.
· Serve as accounts payable and accounts receivable backup.
· Reconcile general ledger account balances.
· Prepare and verify revenue share statements.
· Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong aptitude for learning.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Microsoft Office proficiency. Advanced Excel skills are highly preferred.
· Strong aptitude for numbers.
· Ability to complete projects independently.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP software is a plus.
Education and/or Work Experience
Four-year degree in accounting or finance and/or related experience required.
About TN Marketing
At TN Marketing, we develop market, manage, and deliver countless hours of compelling video content that engages a wide variety of audiences with special interests. Our team of experts is known for its innovation, creativity, and most of all, its ability to deliver professional quality, branded instructional video content to passionate hobbyists of all sorts – from avid quilters to savvy woodworkers – and beyond. Additionally, we believe that affinity-oriented paid subscription channels are the future of online content. With an unparalleled track record of delivering amazing content online, we’re media trendsetters at monetizing video content. But our capabilities don’t stop there…
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Following all CDC and Minnesota State COVID-19 guidelines
Work Location: One location
Staff Accountant – Highly visible role, opportunity for growth About the Company and Opportunity: Our client non-profit in Rockville, MD...Apply For This Job
Description A Multi-billion $ company with multiple entities is seeking a Financial Analyst with strong data analytics.The candidate must possess...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview: Why Actalent? Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our engineering and sciences services and talent solutions capabilities drive...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Account Resolution Representative represents the company in all communications with patients. This position is responsible for ensuring...Apply For This Job
Description WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse...Apply For This Job
Description A Non Profit in Staten Island is looking to fill a position for a Payroll/AP Specialist temp to hire...Apply For This Job