As a Dishwasher, you will enrich lives each day by helping to maintain a safe, clean, and organized kitchen alongside other members of our Dining Services team. An organized kitchen is necessary in order for Touchmark residents and guests to receive the highest quality meals possible, and that all begins with you! Meals can’t be cooked, plated, or served without clean utensils, dishes, and equipment, and by taking ownership of this responsibility and anticipating the needs of the kitchen, you will help to ensure that everyone on your team is successful.
*Part-time position. Late afternoon/evenings
No experience is necessary, but you must:
· Have a commitment to Touchmark’s values (excellence, teamwork, hospitality, integrity, and compassion), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends and givers
· Be willing to maintain a safe and clean kitchen by performing tasks such as sweeping, mopping, sanitizing and stocking dishes and utensils, and correctly and safely operating kitchen equipment
· Enjoy working both independently and as part of a large team
· Be able to lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds and stay on your feet for long periods of time
· Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, team members and visitors
· All team members are required to be COVID vaccinated or be willing to obtain the vaccination upon employment.
Touchmark has over 2,400 team members and is a privately-owned company with a long history of success. Check us out at www.Touchmark.com.
We’re growing. Are you?
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location