Location: Newport Beach, CA, USA, 92660
Company: Tower Semiconductor Ltd.
Recruiting World Class Talent For A World Class Leader! Join TowerJazz!
Looking for a career path in the high tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high tech industry then TowerJazz is the place to be!
TowerJazz is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
The HRBP role functions as a trusted advisor and business partner to an assigned organizational unit(s). This position requires the ability to use creativity, strategic thinking, collaboration, and analysis to resolve complex business and HR challenges. Key areas of responsibility include talent development, performance management, talent acquisition, employee relations, organizational development, compensation as well as serving as a champion of employee engagement. In collaboration and partnership with assigned business leader(s), assure the delivery of HR Services that are aligned with overall business and organizational HR strategy for assigned organizational unit(s).
The HRBP is a consultant to management on various aspects of HR, including talent acquisition and talent management, organizational development, employee relations, leadership coaching and partners with our Centers of Excellence to deliver and implement solutions in the areas of Organizational Change, Leadership Development, etc. The HRBP should proactively assess and diagnose organizational issues in partnership with Management. Making recommendations and implementing solutions to attract, motivate, develop and retain employees will be crucial for success. Additionally, the HRBP will ensure implementation, on-time delivery, and high quality on all HR deliverables and projects. Continuously improve processes and policies to support changing business goals and objectives and assure compliance with Federal, State, and local regulatory agencies.
1. You have proven experience within assigned HR responsibilities, assess and determine needs, identify resources, conduct research, formulate conclusions, and develop creative solutions to complex Human Resources problems.Prepare, present and gain
2. management approval, then develop and execute plans to ensure successful implementation.Continually evaluate success of programs and modify as appropriate in order to achieve objective of modeling competitive Human Resources practices that meet the changing objectives of the business.
3. You can consult with operational management regarding current and anticipated requirements and issues in the area of Human Resources.Provide advisory assistance to management on complex problems. Create win-win environment for employees and management
4. You can investigate and resolve internal employee relations and grievances.Handle and prepare responses to government related complaints and other quasi-governmental matters, such as discrimination claims, unemployment claims, ADA issues, FMLA requests, etc
5. You can lead special projects per business needs (e.g.: Qtly success celebrations, various Company sponsored events, Community service events, AA reporting, RIF, acquisition, litigation support, process improvement projects).
6. You can analyze and interpret policies and procedures for management.Evaluate when changes and exceptions are warranted and make decisions, keeping in mind precedent-setting potential and long-term impact.Provide sound business alternatives where appropriate.
7. You can prepare and deliver training based on a needs assessment plus legally required programs.
8. You can interface with corporate HR, other divisions, companies and outside agencies in the planning, coordination and implementation of the above responsibilities
Industry leading healthcare on day one.
Community outreach programs
Savings and Investments
Opportunities to network and connect
Recruiting incentive program
Employee recognition programs
Love helping others? Love gaining new skills? Love working with a company that cares? Liberty Village of Clinton is seeking...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Are you looking for a career instead of just a job? Are you a creative thinker who seeks...Apply For This Job
Description Senior Human Resources Manager opportunity with scientific research organization!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea SilberbergAre you a fit?...Apply For This Job
Browning Contractors Inc. is a leading underground construction company for the Central Valley. We pride ourselves with providing excellent service...Apply For This Job
Description POSITION PURPOSE The candidate selected for this entry level position will be responsible for performing a variety of human...Apply For This Job
Description Our client is seeking a candidate for an HR Coordinator role. The successful candidate will be accountable for the...Apply For This Job