Job Summary: Traditions Health is looking for an HR Mergers and Acquisitions Coordinator(M&A) to provide general administrative support and assist in the daily operations of the M&A department. The successful candidate will play an integral role in maintaining and integration confidential employee records, processing time-sensitive paperwork, and assisting with the smooth onboarding process of the employees through the transition.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR, Management, or any other related field.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience working in the HR field or an office environment
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
· Ability to handle a high volume of employee records
· Professional with proven ability to properly handle confidential information
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and organization ability
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Sound judgment
· Responsible for keeping employee files up to date
· Audit employee licensing requirements and related forms for compliance
· Assist with the recruitment and onboarding process to include reference checking, license verifications, background checks, and drug screens
· Assists with entering employee information into HRIS system and any other internal systems that might be affected
· Order acquisition materials from vendors including business cards and welcome merchandise. Prep and maintain information packets for acquisition companies.
· Update and maintain spreadsheets tracking acquisition information including merger status and produce reports for manager updates.
· Assists with special projects such as state surveys, reports, and system changeovers
· Complete various filing and data entry tasks
· Review and improve processes as needed.
· Conduct general clerical duties, supporting the human resource department activities as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Description Company Overview At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), were not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the...Apply For This Job
Description CoBe Capital, a fast-growing private investment and acquisition firm, is seeking a full time Business Development Associate for its...Apply For This Job
Description Who We AreExcellence Community Schools (ECS) is a Charter Management Organization (CMO) supporting schools in the Bronx, NY, and...Apply For This Job
Overview: Summary: Responsible for contributing to the mission and vision of the Company and Department as a Human Resources Generalist....Apply For This Job
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist Reports To: Human Resources Manager Job Purpose: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by...Apply For This Job
Job description Are you passionate about being in a role where you know you are helping people every day? Does...Apply For This Job