Are you a highly motivated, customer-centric individual looking to build a career within a thriving business? At Transit Pros, our Logistics Specialists are the driving force behind the company. In this role, you’ll work as a customer service representative and logistics coordinator for the transport of medium and heavy-duty equipment and vehicles. Creating an invaluable experience for customers, while demonstrating the willingness to learn, are recipes for success. Come join the team and take advantage of our competitive compensation structure and opportunities.
Transit Pros specializes in the dispatching processes of medium and heavy-duty towing, transportation and emergency roadside services. Transit Pros remains competitive by utilizing a nationwide network of vendors, skillfully trained & certified staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our team facilitates a wide range of services, including anything from a roadside tow to servicing our customers during catastrophic events. Our goal is simple: provide our customers with the highest quality service and solutions to meet their needs.
· Field inbound customer requests and troubleshoot issues via telephone, email and our management portal/system.
· Thoroughly and efficiently gather information, dispatch and coordinate logistics related to customer service requests.
· Negotiate transportation rates to ensure a cost-effective service is provided.
· Provide quality customer service and support to customers at all times.
· Effectively handle issues/requests in the best interest of customers and company.
· Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including good listening skills.
· Creative problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
· Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environment.
Previous experience in a customer service, dispatch or logistics is always a plus but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our team is ready to share our training program that is designed to set you up for success and confidence in your new role.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
As a full-time employee, Transit Pros offers a competitive compensation structure for the Logistics Specialist position and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Full Health Insurance Coverage Options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
· 401(k) + company matching
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Company Paid Life Insurance & LTD
· Competitive Compensation Structure
· Monthly Incentives
· Sunday – Monday options available (2 on / 2 off / Every other weekend)
· 10 Hour Shifts / 40 Hours Per Week
· Schedule options available throughout 24 hour period
COVID-19: The safety of our employees, both current and future, is Transit Pros top priority. At this time, the vast majority of our employees are working remotely due to COVID-19. Social distancing guidelines have been implemented in the workplace. Our company requires frequent sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning protocols. Candidates who are selected for this position are required to complete the training program in office and will be provided the option to transition remotely after completion. Once Transit Pros determines it is safe for employees to return to the office, candidates may be required to work in office.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Equal Employment Opportunity policy at Transit Pros prohibits discrimination and provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for our employees, both current and future, regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information, in compliance with federal, state, and local law. Transit Pros hires and promotes employees solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,240.00 – $38,480.00 per year
Work Location: One location