Trilogy Writing & Consulting is a specialized medical writing company that prepares regulatory documentation for the international pharmaceutical industry. We have an vacancy for a:
Recruitment Specialist (Full time; Office-based or Remote)
Our medical writing teams work on cutting edge medical developments. Our growing team needs your help to achieve our growth goals. As an enthusiastic colleague with experience in recruitment in the pharmaceutical arena, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and oversight of our ongoing recruitment activities. In this role, your work will include:
Researching and identifying candidates
· Identifying potential employees in the industry for each of the active job openings. This will involve utilizing hiring sites like LinkedIn and Indeed to explore talent.
· Over time, you should recognize and keep a sharp eye on key players for open positions and built relationships with top talent with the goal of bringing them onto the Trilogy team when they are ready.
Managing screening and interviews
· As the first point of contact between Trilogy and a potential hire, you will need a strong knowledge of the hiring requirements for each position to function as an effective mouthpiece for our needs.
· You will conduct screening interviews work with management to assess whether candidates are fit for the role. As part of the recruitment process, you will coordinate the job-specific tests and organize interviews.
Organizing job listings
· You will manage all job listings and monitor incoming applications via job boards and websites.
· You will need to gain a deep understanding of the requirements for each position and use your communication skills to ensure job adverts are written to encourage applicants to apply.
The Recruitment Specialist will work closely with the rest of the HR team and Senior Management. You should be passionate about looking for and finding candidates who will thrive at Trilogy. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you fulfill the following requirements, we’d like to meet you:
· Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist (at least 2 years’ experience) in the area of medical writing or CROs.
· Confident using recruitment software systems (LinkedIn and Indeed, HR systems such as HR Bamboo)
· Proficient in MS Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to build a good rapport with candidates
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Degree in Human Resource Management – B.S. Business Administration
· Willing to work either onsite in our Durham, NC, office or remotely
At Trilogy you will be part of a company that values its employees and nurtures a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The benefits include free yoga, flexible working policies, considerable PTO, and an emphasis on work-life balance. Remuneration will be relative to your experience, plus all standard benefits and several Trilogy-specific benefits. As a growing company, there is room to develop with us… and your ideas will form our future together. For further insight into who we are and what we do, please look at our website.
If you are interested in exploring where your own creative input can take you, contact us. To apply, please provide a cover letter in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: Remote