You can apply to the job with this email address:***************@ivy.greenhouse.io
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Senior Project Manager – Operations will oversee projects in support of TuSimple’s AFN expansion. In this role, you will provide leadership to cross-functional teams, ensuring their focus and clarity on project objectives and success with delivering projects on schedule.
In this role, you will be responsible for all projects requiring input from operations team. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying and mitigating any project risk and regularly communicating progress versus plan to the appropriate parties.
Join us and be a part of excellence!
* Develops and maintains project schedules, in conjunction with the project team, to meet milestones and completion dates
* Ensures short-term plans are in place and communicated as necessary.
* Conducts workload planning, tracking and forecasting. Streamlines workflows.
* Ensures project risk register is created and maintained.
* Identifies and manages opportunities and risks, actively working to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and available resources.
* Oversees and provides strong leadership to project team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved.
* Effectively communicates progress v. plan.
* Identifies areas where processes could be improved. Initiates improvement plan for simple & moderate issues.
* Leads project kick-off and close out activities. Outlines, documents and shares lessons-learned.
* Sets project’s strategic plan based on the program or functional team’s strategic objectives. Clearly defines and sets project objectives, KPIs, and scope. Cascades strategy, objectives and KPIs to project stakeholders, ensuring all project staff understand their roles, responsibilities and individual impact in meeting project objectives.
* May manage a small portfolio of projects, providing executive summary of status across the entire portfolio.
* May lead a small project team.
Experience & Skills Required
* Bachelor’s Degree or above in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
* 8 years combined experience with Project Management AND relevant engineering experience
* In-depth experience with Jira is required.
* Experience in both hardware and software system integration.
* Knowledge of MS Project / Smartsheet, Atlassian tools (e.g. Confluence), and other PM tools.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize requests, assignments, and tasks.
* Proven success with leading several cross-functional teams, ensuring clear focus and direction, and delivering projects on schedule.
* Strong experience creating and maintaining multiple project plans of varying complexity, including: scope, schedules, resources and risks.
* Demonstrated ability to determine actual v. plan and communicate status.
* Established ability to manage and resolve most project risks/issues, escalating only in the most complex situations.
* Established ability to provide clear and effective direction to Project Analysts, as necessary.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively influence for most project needs.
* Proven leader of cross-functional teams with a track-record of successfully delivering products on schedule, while effectively fostering teamwork and collaboration.
* Master’s Degree or above in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
* Project Management Professional certification
* 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
* Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
* Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
* Gym membership reimbursement
* Monthly team building budget
* Learning/education budget
* Employer-paid life insurance
* Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Dallas, TX.
You can apply to the job with this email address:***************@ivy.greenhouse.io
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose – Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland-College Park, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for the supervision of direct reports, to ensure all activities that contribute to the successful installation and ongoing...Apply For This Job
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Team Lead Agile Coach. This role...Apply For This Job
Overview The Enterprise Account Executive II is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As an experienced, consultative...Apply For This Job
Our patients are our number one priority! We’re committed to giving children back their childhood! Job Posting Title: IT Communications...Apply For This Job
As an entrepreneurial U.S.-based company that’s competing on a global scale, JMA is growing at an incredible pace – and...Apply For This Job