Director of Human Resources
Twin County Recovery Services, Inc.
Twin County Recovery Services, Inc. (TCRS) is hiring a Director of Human Resources. The ideal candidate will provide senior level human resource guidance and support in areas such as talent acquisition, talent development, change management, organizational development, performance management, retention, disciplinary actions, and compensation administration. This position is an exempt forty (40) hour, M-F position.
TCRS, a licensed New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) agency. TCRS provides OASAS approved programs that are essential to help individuals reclaim and rebuild their lives so that they can be productive community members. TCRS’s mission is to provide the highest level of patient-centered care to support personal rehabilitation, renewal, and restoration to the residents of Columbia and Greene Counties.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Director of Human Resources will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, and activities of the agency. The Director of Human Resources will ensure legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy education and training, employee relations, compensation, wage and salary administration, placement, safety and workers’ compensation, and employee benefits for TCRS. These responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the mission and philosophy of TCRS, OASAS, and the agency standard and procedures, including but not limited to the responsibilities listed below.
· Implements HR policies and programs as required by the Agency
· Ensures job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up to date
· Processes payroll using ADP
· Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
· Onboard new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
· Process all new hire documentation such as background checks, state and federal, motor vehicle records, l-9 documents, etc
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
· Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
· Manages employee benefits
· Ensures compliance of laws and regulations
· Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
· Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
· Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
· Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
· Develops and implements departmental budget.
· Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff.
· Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management/Administration, or related field preferred
· Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, generalist, officer, administrator, or other HR position
· Strong understanding of HR functions and procedures, employment laws and practices and excellent computer skills required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Aptitude for analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional supervisory and leadership skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay: $55,000 – $60,000 per year
Compensation: Excellent benefit package
Twin County Recovery Services Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
TCRS is dedicated and committed to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
TCRS prioritizes the safety of our employees and clients. COVID safety measures are practiced. Candidates must be vaccinated and must provide proof of vaccination.
Who We Are API is the global leader for crew accommodation solutions, and we are changing the way businesses manage...Apply For This Job
Description Job Summary:The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for performing administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient...Apply For This Job
Description Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest...Apply For This Job
Description Title: Part-Time Fall Merchandising InternshipLocation: Our Home Office (225 Liberty Street, New York, NY, 10281)Duration: The program will run...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Manager Human Resources Department: Human Resources Location: USVI Reports to: Chief Executive Officer Full-time, Non-Union, Exempt Job Summary...Apply For This Job
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers,...Apply For This Job