Who We Are: USCS is driven to advance, innovate and serve companies seeking the best service, facilities, and logistics in the cold chain. We are employee focused, an equal employment opportunity employer and would love to have you join our team.
The Job Details:
· Advise and guide supervisory staff on practices relating to recruiting, interviewing, orientation, retention and other state and federal laws.
· Post jobs online, on social media, in newspapers (develop ad), internally on TVs and bulletin boards, and other places necessary to successfully find talent for the open position.
· Attend job fairs and develop relationships with local colleges to establish full-time, internship, and co-op opportunities.
· Interview candidates to determine if offers of employment should be extended.
· Extend offers and complete offer process with applications, background checks, DMV checks, and drug tests.
· Review completed background checks and determine if employee is eligible for employment.
· Receive drug testing and work status results from labs and hospitals. Advise as necessary.
· Attend operational meetings and work with site management on planning and staffing needs.
· Ensure sites are adhering to State and Federal work guidelines.
· Track all terminations and New Hire information for reporting purposes.
· Create and maintain employee files in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
· Track and attend monthly team meetings.
· Complete new hire orientation and new hire paperwork.
· Enter new employee information accurately into necessary databases and reporting agencies.
· Complete E-verify process.
· Update social media, bulletin boards, labor posters, TV monitors, shield updates etc.
· Terminate employees in person or over the phone.
· Help with facility retention efforts as necessary.
· Additional participation may be required for the safety team, CIT meetings, charity planning and events, retirements, holiday parties, and leadership meetings.
The Job Specifics:
What We Are Looking For:
Other Abilities You Will Need to Have: The physical demands described below are representative of those required of an individual performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The Standard Details:
What’s In It For You:
A great company with great people. Full-time employees not under contract are offered: 401K and Educational Assistance after 1 year; If elected, Blue Cross Blue Shield after 30 days of service; Company Life Insurance; and a bunch of other great perks.
Things We Need To Mention:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Description A New York City-based Real Estate Investment Firm is looking to hire a Full-Time Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant.Responsibilities include, but are...Apply For This Job
Job Description DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY The Human Resources Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing human resources support and services to...Apply For This Job
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU? At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career....Apply For This Job
Description This position will close on Wednesday, July 7, at 12:00 p.m. (Noon). A completed application, cover letter, resume, and...Apply For This Job
Description Subscribe to FlexJobs today and gain access to 25,000 hand-screened remote, work from home, & flexible schedule job listings....Apply For This Job
Keystone Human Services is the parent organization of six nonprofit subsidiary companies. We work to create an environment where all...Apply For This Job