In 2011 Vitality Bowls was created in northern California from a commitment to provide healthy, high quality superfoods, smoothies, acai bowls and hand-crafted juices to communities throughout the US. The company is fast paced, exciting and has grown to over 70 stores. The company has an amazing opportunity for a VP of Operations whose primary role will be to provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
· Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
· Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
· Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
· Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
· Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
· Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every franchisee and vendor.
· Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
· Represent the organization with clients, investors, and business partners.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Results Driven.
4. Business Acumen.
5. Decision Making.
6. Financial Management.
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for corporate and franchise operations, marketing and purchasing/logistics.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
2. At least 5 years of strong operational experience.
3. Franchise Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Operations Manager The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that all traffic control services provided to the client,...Apply For This Job
Ranch Operator Manager The Tiehen Group, Inc. is hiring an experienced Ranch Operator Manager for Arapaho Valley Ranch, located in...Apply For This Job
Job description Town and Country is seeking a motivated and qualified Construction Operations Manager to join our team. The successful...Apply For This Job
As part of National Grid’s continued commitment to safety, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Anyone unable...Apply For This Job
The Manufacturing Operations Supervisor will be responsible for successfully leading the 1st shift production team of hourly and contract employees...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: R10027879 Category: Engineering Location: Magna, United States of America Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship Clearance Type: Secret Telecommute:...Apply For This Job