QUAKER STEAK & LUBE
White’s Travel Center recently opened Quaker Steak & Lube Restaurant. We are looking for Full-Time or Part-Time servers on 1st and 2nd shift.
Primary Duties: This position requires constant interaction with our Guests to ensure they have a great experience. At all times, you are expected to be attentive to our Guest needs and to make them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. Team Members achieve success in the position by effectively accomplishing the following responsibilities:
Knows and follows safety guidelines and is alert to and reports potentially unsafe situations caused by Team Members, Guests and/or malfunctioning equipment.
Wears and uses approved protective equipment properly as necessary.
Continually monitors personal and other Team Members’ behavior for unsafe practices and takes corrective action when necessary.
Displays a positive attitude.
Practices safe food handling and storage.
Ensures the work area and equipment are clean and sanitized at all times.
Willingly helps other Team Members when needed.
Upholds company and brand standards.
Notifies the manager of positive and negative feedback from Guests.
Follows all security guidelines and procedures. Is alert to possible shoplifters, walkouts etc.
Presents food per company specifications.
Follows the Steps of Service, From the Green Flag to the Checkered Flag with every Guest.
Visually checks ID’s to determine Guest’s legal age. Upholds state and local liquor laws.
Able to work the POS system efficiently and communicates additional information to other Team Members as needed.
Ensures all food and drinks served to meet our standards of quality and freshness.
Visually observes Guests and responds to all non-verbal cues.
Excellent communication skills including the ability to entertain Guests.
Handles Guests’ complaints in a professional manner. Follows the steps accordingly.
Demonstrates SHOP TALK each shift, with every Guest, and every Team Member.
Accurately complete payment transactions.
Maintains a “Self-Banking” system in which money is kept in accordance with sales.
Follow all food safety and general sanitation policies.
Refill beverages whenever necessary.
Complete all opening, running, and closing side works.
Gets checked out by management before leaving the building.
Continuously promotes teamwork.
Performs various tasks delegated by management.
Generates fun and excitement through personality and positive ATTITUDE to help ensure many return visits by Guests.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum 18 years of age to sell alcoholic beverages
High school graduate or equivalent is preferred
Able to relate well with people.
Must possess a satisfactory work record and ability to work with minimal direction.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to:
1. Lift and carry cases of food, supplies, and equipment up to an approximate weight of 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
2. Frequently bend, stoop, and reach in order to stock food, service Guests, and maintain equipment. Must be able to use arms above the head/shoulder level.
3. Stand/walk for shifts up to eight hours (short breaks are provided throughout the shift).
4. Perform maintenance duties as required, i.e., cleaning windows, mopping floors, painting, cleaning restroom facilities, collect and dispose of trash, etc. Requires strength in upper extremities and torso to perform these physical tasks.
5. Aid and assist Guests at finding and reaching desired products, when necessary — including providing special assistance to handicapped Guests.
6. Reach out and bend to operate all safety equipment, i.e., emergency cut-off switch, fire extinguisher, etc.
7. Read and write.
8. Communicate effectively with Guests and Team Members.
9. Work alone and physically capable of summoning personal assistance during all medical emergencies.
Server pay: $2.50/Hr plus tips
We offer competitive pay, benefits which include 401k with matching contributions, free gym membership at Raphine Fitness Center, paid vacation and health/dental/life insurance.
Apply IN-PERSON at Quaker Steak 30 Commerce Park Dr Raphine, VA OR ONLINE at whitestravelcenter.com. EOE
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $2.50 per hour
Burger King is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team and manage a $1+ million dollar business....Apply For This Job
Looking for a job? HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!! Atlas Franchise West is So Cal’s largest Jimmy John’s Sandwich Shop franchisee and we...Apply For This Job
The Restaurant Manager is to efficiently operate the the Front of House staying within the budget and labor standards. Your...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a restaurant company that values its team as much as its guests?...Apply For This Job
Alvarado Restaurant Nation / Palo Alto Inc. (“ARN”), Based in Denver and is an entrepreneurial and family-owned restaurant and real...Apply For This Job
Do you want to be part of an authentic, award-winning, and legendary BBQ Team? We are currently looking for an...Apply For This Job