The Company is located in Chicago, IL and we are focused on finding someone near Chicago/Evanston, IL.
Key Responsibilities include by are not limited to:
· Managing the full sales cycle
o Preparing customer invoices
o Reconciling sales to third party integrations to include Amazon and Shopify
o Recording customer discounts and deductions to the appropriate category
o Reviewing the categorization of revenue by channel for accuracy
o Assisting with the monthly sales calculations, payments and recognition under ASC 606.
o Managing the sales tax filing process.
· Managing the full procurement cycle
o Ensuring purchase orders are in place
o Matching inventory receipts to purchase orders
o Entering bills for payment and performing a three-way match to the purchase order and receiving document
· Managing the manufacturing cycle
o Maintaining ownership over the inventory process.
o Reconciling the raw materials, work in progress and finished goods inventory balances to physical counts
o Performing costing of manufactured product
· Performing general accounting duties
o Reviewing the financial statements for accuracy and completeness
o Creating and formalizing the company’s internal accounting process and supporting documentation, including maintaining vendor bills and establishing month-end close process.
o Building and maintaining relationships with internal cross-functional teams, business partners and customers.
o Assisting with ad hoc reporting and special projects, as needed.
o Working directly with the external accounting firm on the monthly close financial process
· Calculate and maintain ownership of the overhead absorption calculation.
Skills and Prerequisites:
· Accounting Bachelor’s Degree required.
· CPA is preferred, but not required.
· Public accounting experience is preferred, but not required.
· 3+ years of experience
· Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices.
· Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel.
· Experience with Quickbooks Online.
· Self-starter, quick learner, and ability to multi-task on a regular basis
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and deadline driven.
· Ability to describe accounting systems and processes in written correspondence and in procedure manual format.
· Knowledge of computer information systems to present financial information.
· Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly.
· Team player that strives to understand all functions of the business.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 – $80.00 per hour
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote
We are looking for a full time Senior Accountant to join our team working out of our corporate office in...Apply For This Job
Job Description River & Buzz is a New Jersey based advertising company helping brands grow their revenue through search advertising,...Apply For This Job
Description Position SummaryThe core responsibilities include Git branch management, preparation of release candidates, compiling release notes, coordination with customer success...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting in the accounting processes of the company. Position Responsibilities: · Assist in the Monthly Closing...Apply For This Job
Job Description C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs...Apply For This Job
Job Description Lane Gardens is an expanding fine gardening and landscape business. We are well known for our color that...Apply For This Job