Develops human resources policies and program for the company. The major areas covered are organizational planning, organizational development, employment, indoctrination and training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety and health, and employee services. Originates human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all departments. Assists and advises management on human resources issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of professional work experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources function.
· Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas, such as recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development and/or performance management.
· Demonstrated experience in partnering with a diverse team of employees, managers and supervisors.
· Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all matters involving administration of human resources policies and processes throughout the Agency....Apply For This Job
Description Job Summary: Health & Safety Administrative Coordinator – Film Production- 6 month (Project Hire) It’s the magic of immersing...Apply For This Job
Description Overview:The ERP-HR Analyst is responsible for working with the Human Resources (HR) Department to analyze, design, build, test, deliver...Apply For This Job
Description Ready to be a part of something big? At South Bronx Job Corps Center, we provide at-risk students with...Apply For This Job
Position Summary The Manager, Human Resources reports to the Director, Human Resources with dotted line reporting to the President and...Apply For This Job
Description HPL Digital Sport is a specialist agency that understands the sports betting, fantasy sports, and gaming markets like no...Apply For This Job