WHO WE ARE
Worcester Investments is a family-owned and operated real estate investment company located in Kansas City, Missouri.
Founded in 2006 by the Worcester brothers and their father, the family business began acquiring rental property in Oregon, where they grew up. In 2007, Worcester
Investments expanded into the greater Kansas City area through a real estate connection and has since placed over $100 million in investor equity, acquired over
$250 million in assets under management (including 2,800+ multi-family apartments), and employs 80+ people.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for translating business strategy and operations into a Human Resources strategy and tactical plan. Identifies and creates policies and programs for salary administration, staffing, employee development, DEI, employee relations, legal compliance and benefits. Provides consult and coaching to Sr Leaders and Managers on organizational health, performance management & development and succession planning.
This will be a great opportunity for the person who is versed in all things HR and wants to help build a world-class employee experience.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Acts as a strategic business partner to the leadership team. Translates business needs into HR plans and programs.
· Identify, assess, and prioritize human resource needs within the company. Involve senior leadership to ensure business needs are met.
· Develop, recommend, and implement policies, procedures, and programs that consider and infuse diversity, equity, and inclusion into the organization.
· Maintain positive employee/employer relationships, coach and guide management to solve problems through effective communication and accountability.
· Influence and improve employee outlook and effectiveness through management practices related to structure, job design and employee communication which impacts productivity, engagement, and job satisfaction.
· Responsible for directing all HR related practices to ensure compliance with applicable employment laws.
· Advise and oversee recruiting strategies, employee screening, interviewing, and hiring of all applicants.
· Stay abreast of industry trends and developments – best practices, new technology, employee retention, overall research.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or HR field preferred.
· Minimum 5 years experience as an HR generalist including employee relations, training, organizational development, compensation & benefits, objective setting, performance management & compliance.
· Previous experience resolving HR issues. Has a working knowledge of employment law and current HR trends; ability to use this knowledge in proactively working with managers.
· Experience in both creating the new practices/policies and adapting existing practices/policies for new growth.
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency with the ability to manage multiple priorities, project management and work with ambiguity.
· Excellent relationship building and influencing skills.
· Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on prioritization and issue identification.
· Interacts effectively with the leadership team and employee community.
· Experience in working with a professional organization a plus.
You will receive an immediate response once you have applied. Please watch for this e-mail as it has a link to our Culture Index Survey. This is part of our qualification process so please take a minute to take the survey once you have received the e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Human Resources and Payroll LOCATION: Meadville REPORTS TO: Vice President of Strategic Planning and Administration POSITION SUMMARY...Apply For This Job
Job description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Collaborates regularly with respective business units to strategize on talent management objectives. Maintains in-depth...Apply For This Job
Description P/T Package Handler position pay range up to $15.00 per hour depending on shift! Shift: Sunrise/Preload (4:00 AM –...Apply For This Job
Cornerstone Foot & Ankle is a growing foot & ankle surgery practice. We are looking to add a Human Resources...Apply For This Job
Description The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (FHLBNY) is a privately-owned wholesale bank that helps community lenders in...Apply For This Job
Description We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours. Human Resources This position...Apply For This Job