As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for guiding project’s, staff, and enabling the secure completion of projects. You will prioritize Airway Services employee’s safety and customer satisfaction, while tracking key performance indicators throughout the project.
About Airway Services:
Airway Services is a full-service provider of on-demand technical staffing, project management and operations, and maintenance for utility-scale wind energy projects. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced technicians is committed to providing the highest standard of service to the growing wind industry.
– Provide the highest quality standard
– Do the job correctly the first time
– Safety is EVERYONE’S responsibility
– Solid foundation in superior safety and quality procedures
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Wind Project Management
– Expert understanding of turbine functions
– Willing to travel, 30%
– Ability to handle multiple projects, simultaneously
– Ability to communicate professionally when dealing with employees, customers, and company contacts
– Not afraid of working from heights, when necessary
– Good problem-solving skills
– Minimum High School Diploma or GED
– Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
– Healthcare: Airway Services offers competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage options through Blue Cross Blue Shield for Airway team members and their eligible family members.
– Financial Protection: Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability are offered to team members.
– Compensation: We like to reward Airway team members for their hard work and commitment to our company. Airway has a competitive pay structure that offers team members room to grow. We conduct annual compensation reviews to ensure Airway team members are receiving compensation commensurate with their performance.
– Vacation (PTO): Everyone needs some time offer from work to take care of personal business, enjoy a well-earned vacation, or just unwind from the demands of everyday life. At Airway, we offer Paid Time Off benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location