Automotive Finance Manager:
Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a thriving new and pre-owned car dealership that is expanding quickly. Our month over month sales are increasing and now have required us to expand our team with a full-time Finance Manager to focus strictly on our constant flow of business and sales.
We have an innovative team who have taken a step ahead of the times. Our full-time automotive buying center has filled our lots with more inventory than ever before, resulting in more sales than we can currently handle with our current staff.
Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for a team-player who is eager to bring their skills to the table and grow with us.
We offer a top comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
Provides insurance and financing services to customers through a consultative selling method. Evaluate the customer’s needs for financing; strategically identify the best finance source based on the customer’s creditworthiness; arrange all sales, finance and legal documents with accuracy and speed. Maintain national average product penetrations. Exceed customers’ expectations of service.
· Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer, exploring payment options.
· Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
· Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; searching for suitable lender; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; maximize approvals; Ensure financing for customers; by building professional relationships with lenders and working with them to get the best financing available for our customers.
· Disclose automobile sales contract information, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer, ensuring understanding of content and compliance with TILA Reg Z requirements.
· Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for Vehicle Service Contracts, Gap Protection, Appearance Protection, Bundle packages, Excess Wear & Tear, etc.; Transparently explain coverage terms, options, provisions, and premiums.
· Utilize the digital menu with every customer.
· Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; promptly address customer concerns by answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfaction; maintaining satisfactory CSI; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
· Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping NPI confidential; helping others comply.
· Assist Sales Team with customer engagement in the sales department during peak traffic times.
· 2+ years of dealership Finance Manager experience is required
· Prior automotive sales management experience is a plus
· A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
· Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
· Excellent interpersonal communication with working knowledge of computers
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $300,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location