CSS Corp is a part of global information and communication technology company. We strongly believe our people are the reason for our success.
In this role, you will work with internal managers, candidates, new hires and be an integral member of the Recruitment Team. There is heavy interaction with HR, Payroll, Finance, production work centers, and worldwide corporate entities.
· Manage the full cycle administration of the applicant process form screening to offer acceptance
· Screening, processing, communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, background checks, verbal/formal offers, etc.
· Build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
· Data entry/professional administrative work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-through
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Desire to communicate to and set clear job expectations for candidates
· Scan candidate evaluation documents for electronic storage and dispose of originals.
· Identify and track non-selected candidates for future consideration.
· Coordinate third-party recruitment appointments.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
· Placing multiple telephone calls, prolonged typing, scanning, and copying sessions.
· Prolonged sitting at a desk in a supportive office chair.
· Typing updates to open requisitions.
· Working in an office environment and maintaining normal business hours.
Required Education/Experience and Competencies:
· HS/GED required; AA or BA desired.
· Prior experience in a recruiting admin or coordinating role
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly • Values being a team-player and has a desire to live the Entrata Values
· Competitive drive and ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Sense of humor. We work well with individuals who take their work seriously but not themselves too seriously
· Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially MS Word; comfortable with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
· Email message management using electronic files with consistent rules.
· Capable of general office machines and, electronic and paper filing systems.
· Must be able to exercise personal judgment in the execution of duties.
· Flexible to occasionally work aggressive schedules during peak demand.
· Other office administrative duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote