Due to the growth and demand of our services, we are looking for a Transportation Software Engineer who is ideally local to Orlando but we’re considering remote candidates in Florida as well.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who thrive in a challenging environment, who are looking to take the next step in their careers!
You’ll be developing software that supports real-time data ingestion, largely focused on location data. You’ll be developing and deploying applications in a .NET core environment. This Engineer will be performing data analysis and creating mapping solutions.
– Strong experience w/ .NET Core development
– Strong data engineering experience in SQL environments
– Strong data engineering experience using scripting languages like Python and tools like MongoDB
– Previous experience working with transportation or location data
– Previous experience in GIS development
– Understanding of AI, computer vision, machine learning, real-time data analysis, mapping, etc.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.