EvergreenHealth is seeking an Experienced Oncology RN to join the well- established dynamic team on the 32 bed MedSurg Oncology Unit.
For Night Shift Only ***Sign-on bonus up to $ 15,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth with current MedSurg Oncology Nursing experience*** Pro-rated by FTE.
Consideration for relocation assistance on an individual basis****
Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
DESIRED for the position:
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA).Union membership is optional
EvergreenHeath is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within 3 years and obtain a BSN within 5 years of employment.
Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to current EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014.
*** We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits ***
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website.
Check out what our nurses are saying about working at EvergreenHealth!
Please see job description
Medical Records Clerk Job Responsibilities: Creates new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and...Apply For This Job
Medical Practice Manager/ Billing Coordinator Description: Practice management and insurance billing for high volume, two physician specialty practice. Priority on...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or...Apply For This Job
Job Description Discover a career that transforms lives – including yours. At HopeHealth, health care is more than a career...Apply For This Job
The Role You’ll Play: The Medical Assistant will work diligently to maintain client relationships supporting the work of the medical...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Medical Technologist is responsible for performing basic to complex medical technology procedures including preparing study materials, conducting...Apply For This Job