We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with creating world-class shopping experiences for our customers and takes delight in building visually compelling creatives. The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the Brand Growth team to explore creative concepts for our brands, and bring those concepts to life through world-class photography.
You should be a skilled photographer, with an eye for detail and impossibly high standards. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and photo editing skills for both print and digital (color correction, masking, etc.) are required. If you’re an organized self-starter that consistently hits deadlines, you’ll succeed in this role.
What You’ll Do
Specific ownership of initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Be A Team Player. Coordinate retouching needs, delivery of images, and deadlines with Creative Lead. Assist with coordination of on-site photo shoots. Source images through other means when needed.
* Customer-Centric Innovation. Work with Brand Growth leaders to develop and push design concepts, gather data through split testing, discuss alternatives, and review design specifications for product listings and brand storefronts.
* Raise The Bar. Optimize images technically and visually for online publication (color correction, masking, etc.) with an aim toward continuous improvements in our outputs and process.
* Simplify. Through your photographs, tell the stories of our products in ways that are crisp, clear, and memorable for our customers.
NOTE: This role is based in NYC. Forum Brands operates a flexible, hybrid office policy in which employees are expected to be in-person at least three days per week.
With this role, we are looking to bring on a trusted, long-term partner to support Brand Growth operations for many years to come. Specific qualifications include:
* 2+ years of work experience as a Graphic Designer / Photographer.
* Graphic design qualification and/or portfolio that demonstrates high quality work.
* Ability to do product photography, commercial photography, as well as lifestyle photography.
* Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills to help bring life to existing graphic assets and help elevate the visual identity of our brands.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong communication skills, eagerness to pitch creative ideas, and experience managing expectations.
* Highly organized with a critical attention to detail and impossibly high standards.
Why You Fit At Forum
* You are customer obsessed. Customers are your “North Star” and you bring them “into the room” when planning and making decisions. You worry about customers more than competitors.
* You are an owner. For you, there’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.” You take pride in, and accountability for, results. No problem is too big, too small, or too outside of your scope to jump in and help.
* You are a doer. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You independently identify both issues and opportunities and run towards them.
* You are scrappy. You find ways to do more with less. You recognize that resources are easily depleted, but resourcefulness is a skill that compounds over time.
Why You’ll Love Forum Brands
* We are builders. We believe that the only way to get the future that we want is to build it. Building consumer brands that excite and delight customers is our highest calling, and we come to work each day in service of that cause.
* “First Who, Then What.” We believe that if you begin with who, rather than what, you can more easily adapt to a changing world. We apply immense rigor in making people decisions, and take seriously our responsibility to develop our people, because we know that it is our people that will take us from good to great.
* We are explorers. We are curious by nature and constantly learning. We design experiments and test hypotheses quickly, cheaply, and in all facets of our business.
* We are not perfect. We hold a worldview of humility and recognize that we will make mistakes, but that they will not define us they are simply data points to inform future decisions.
* You come as you are. You draw inspiration from an environment where the best ideas win, regardless of where they come from. Like us, you celebrate diversity of all kinds. You share our commitment as an equal opportunity employer to building an inclusive Forum where people thrive by being their authentic selves and are empowered to do their best work each day.
* We share the pie. We offer great compensation packages and are always seeking to increase the pie for everyone at the table. We also offer comprehensive benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to excel. Were committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and in ecommerce overall. Thats why we commit ourselves to hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Forum Brands, Inc. an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Forum Brands, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Posted on :
Description New York Institute of Technology offers 90 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in more than 50 fields of...Apply For This Job
Description At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building...Apply For This Job
Your Job As the Director for Global Delivery TA Programs you will lead the Talent Attraction (TA) Delivery Programs –...Apply For This Job
Description Adecco Creative is assisting our client, a well-known children’s educational publisher, in their search for an Editorial Assistant with...Apply For This Job
Description About NYC Health + Hospitals MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn,...Apply For This Job
Description Our client is seeking a candidate for an HR Coordinator role. The successful candidate will be accountable for the...Apply For This Job