Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: General Manager and/or Director of Human Resources
Job Purpose: Assists the management of the Human Resources department and provides advice and counsel on all laws affecting the operations in regard to associates. Assists in administration of human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
1. Responsible for daily office operations and general administration procedures.
2. Manages the full cycle recruiting process in the company’s Applicant Tracking System, to include posting of jobs,
applicant screening, interviews, job offers, background checks, hiring and onboarding.
3. Responsible for the day-to-day organization of associate files, I-9 records, performance reviews, disciplinary
action, payroll documents, etc.
4. Coordinates investigations and terminations with the General Manager and/or Regional Director of Human
5. Submits information for unemployment claims and attends unemployment hearings when needed.
6. Act as liaison to Leaders for all associates. Works with Leaders to resolve conflict to promote the value of the
associate, property and ensure an open-door process.
7. Understand and use the concepts and legal guidelines that guide an employer to ensure all persons, (candidates
or associates) are treated ethically, morally, and within the requirements of the law, with guidance from the
Regional Director of Human Resources. Minimal knowledge and practice of FLSA, FMLA, ADA, EEO, OSHA,
COBRA, etc., and an understanding of how state laws differ from federal laws.
8. If union property, be knowledgeable of the Collective Bargaining Agreement to assist Leaders.
9. Conducts Orientation based on the provided presentation for Dimension Development and the brand of the
10. Report worker compensation claims to the Home Office. Coordinate modified duty work with Leaders for
associates who have medical restrictions. Act as liaison between the associate and the workers compensation
11. Orient associates and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration and conducts meetings
with associates as necessary to ensure all eligible associates are familiar with their benefit package. Enroll
associates in the applicable benefit plans, process monthly billings, audit files and enrollment to ensure
coverage is correct.
12. Oversee payroll processing. Process payroll information such as employment data, hours worked, rates of pay,
benefit deductions, and all withholdings necessary to accurately process payroll must be input on a timely
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and payroll database applications.
2. Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
Education: Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or similar field of study preferred
Experience: Minimum 2-year HR generalist experience. Experience with FLSA, Title VII issues, and payroll
Licenses/Certifications: SHRM CP certification preferred
X Interview, select and train associates
X Handle associate complaints
X Discipline associates
X Determine materials, supplies, machinery, equipment or tools to be used or merchandise to be bought, stocked &
X Provide for the safety and security of the employees or the property
X Plan and control the budget
X Monitor or implement legal compliance measures
X Authority to hire or fire other associates, or makes suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing ,
advancement, promotion or any other change of status of other associates are given particular weight.
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision. Frequent sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Able to work overtime and/or irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.
Job Description Job Description Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) Now Offering $3,000 Sign-On Bonus! At Select Specialty/Regency...Apply For This Job
Saint Patrick Catholic Parish 315 Cherry Street Janesville, WI 53548 JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Business Manager Job Description: The Saint...Apply For This Job
At a glance: Are you searching for a new opportunity to grow both personally and professionally? Stanford University is hiring...Apply For This Job
NAVER BAND, a subsidiary company of South Korea’s top search portal NAVER Corp, believes in the opportunities that the mobile...Apply For This Job
This position is located in Bloomington, MN and has flexible work arrangements and can split time between working in their...Apply For This Job
Wölffer Estate, a sustainable vineyard and stables in the heart of the Hamptons, seeks a highly experienced HR Director to...Apply For This Job