SUMMARY: HelloGov®, an advanced deep-technology company with offices in D.C. and Palo Alto (CA), is supporting Enterprise Security within a Federal Agency. Our client is seeking a IT Porfolio Manager with deep knowledge of Telecommunications technologiesto support a next-generation DoD Enterprise network.
CULTURE: HelloGov® was founded on the principles of nurturing our employees careers and wellness. We take pride in providing a work-life balance that stems from years of building startups in Silicon Valley. Our founders have pioneered some of the best software platforms in the market and have always operated with humility and ambition. We operate with a mantra of:
LOCATION: Virginia Beach, VA (or within ~60 mile radius)
SIGN ON BONUS: 30-days after onboarding and contingent upon signing within 7 days of this posting.
· Assist in providing management and maintain oversight of IT Portfolio Management (PfM) to include requirements for the local Enterprise enclave.
· Provide oversight of Enterprise services, ELA, procurement and spending for the division branch head to ensure budget and asset inventories are met.
· Perform Customer Technical Representative (CTR) duties in accordance with NAVY IT/IS policy as well as manage and validate Government Issued Wireless device (GIWD) assets, usage and verification of billing.
· Allow for GIWD support of billing, usage and asset tracking.
· Provide reporting and support for local Enterprise Branch head to ensure records are maintained and available.
· Requires 7+ Years of Experience in IT Portfolio Management (PfM)
· Requires Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
· Required DoD Secret Security Clearance.
· Requires Cyber Security Workforce level IAT II.
· Familiarity with NMCI CTR NAV-ITS regulations and associated tools.
· Experience with Navy oversight of Enterprise services, ELA, procurements and spending.
· Familiarity with Government Issued Wireless device (GIWD) assets, usage and verification of billing.
· Experience with the MS Office Suite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $71,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
This position is on-site and will comply with the local city and state ordinance for COVID-19.
Work Location: One location