Kielo Digital was started in February 2020 and have had stabile growth since then, bringing us to add another Social Media Coordinator to our team!
We focus on helping small businesses and startups with their digital marketing efforts, and work on strategy projects that turn into long-term retainer clients. Most of our clients are either focused on e-commerce or sales of services within travel, food and beverage, hospitality, tech or professional services (B2B).
This could be a great position for someone who is looking to be stepping up to become a social media manager in the next 1-2 years, or someone who’s been working in-house or agency side as an intern or coordinator, but wants the freedom of making their own schedule and owning 3-4 clients for content planning, community management, trend reporting, some strategy work and analytics.
We’re based in Brooklyn, but the position is remote (we have hot desks at Jay Street Metro-Tech, if you want to join us partially in-person, too!).
* Research target audience and discover current trends
* Monitor web traffic/social results and run weekly analytics
* Plan and create monthly social media calendars
* Create engaging text, video, and image content (we have graphic designers, so you don’t have to make graphics/video assets – if you have graphics skills that’s just a plus!)
* Schedule content via scheduling tools
* Brainstorm with the team about new client projects
* Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
* Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
* Knowledge and love for social media culture (pop culture, trends, memes, etc.)
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
* Experience as a social media intern or social media coordinator
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical and multitasking skills
Posted on :
Theoria Medical is a comprehensive medical group and technology company dedicated to serving patients across the care continuum with an...Apply For This Job
KaVo Dental is one of the world’s leading creators of equipment for dentists and dental professionals, including premium solutions for...Apply For This Job
Jersey Mike’s Subs in Shoreline is looking for Assistant Manager candidates. $80 Starting Bonus for those that come on board...Apply For This Job
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist Reports To: Human Resources Manager Job Purpose: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by...Apply For This Job
Overview HR Operations Manager – Manage all US HR Operations for Ichor Systems The primary requirements of the role are...Apply For This Job