· Perform data center/server room/IT room facilities management operations for basic Hands and Feet administration duties that includes: – Physical support (Racking and Stacking) of servers, network devices and other equipment’s during the support, changes, upgrades, commissioning and Decommissioning activities – Rack cabling, clean cable routing and cable management within racks – Support for Component upgrades, swaps, change-out, Lights-on verification, reboots
· Understand the installed infrastructure design at all locations including potential impact on business services in the case of infrastructure issues/outages
· Perform infrastructure related incident resolution, change management activities and service request or task completion via the ticketing system
· Maintain infrastructure facilities including hardware equipment, cabling/patching and IT rooms in a clean, secure and proper operating state to eliminate disruptions in service
· Coordinate with OEM vendors and manage replacement of faulty parts under warranty, maintenance, Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
· Periodically recommend stock levels for critical infrastructure spares to ensure infrastructure incidents can be resolved within the documented SLAs
· Manage Data Center logistics, assisting with shipping, provisioning and decommissioning processes
· Assist with asset and inventory management of hardware and data center supplies
· Act as the local site interface for vendors (Telecommunications providers, Equipment vendors and associated service partners/contractors, Backup media handling transport and storage service providers for tape backup and Local facility managements providers
· Complete infrastructure support related security and controls and compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
· Participate and support SWAT team activities in response to Incident/problem resolution
· Participate in Change Review Board (CRB) meetings to support change activities
· Work with appropriate team in developing appropriate communications to end-users, on planned/unplanned outages.
· Perform required backup media handling support
· Provide rollout and implementation support for projects, new technology programs including capacity management, device replacement, remediation and retirement activities.
· Provide infrastructure support for Cyber Security, Business Continuity Plan / Disaster Recovery and Emergency Response activities – both drill/exercise and real events.
· Provide assistance (e.g. temporary network setup) for plants and refineries special activities (e.g. turnaround), operational events and special business activities as applicable to the location being served.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location