Who we are
Established in August of 2000, Phoenix Communications has grown to become the Northeast’s leading provider of fiber optic construction services to the telecommunications industry and municipalities throughout the northeastern United States.
Employing more than 140 people in Massachusetts we currently service over 150 customers. From telecommunications giants to state entities, to cities and towns across New England, our qualified staff, resources, and expertise have helped us to become a market leader in advanced fiber development.
What we expect
The dispatching position is a critical role to ensure proper planning, allocation of labor and resources, and scheduling of crews daily to multiple locations throughout New England.
Specifically, you will perform the following essential job functions with the highest level of professionalism and integrity:
· Generate daily schedules per department for all work assigned to that scheduled day
· Re-organize and/or re-allocate resources each morning based on any unforeseen changes
· Build an optimized schedule based on the requests from multiple Project Mangers to ensure crews have an appropriate amount of work each day
· Ensure jobs have sufficient resources required to complete in the expected amount of time
· Coordinate scheduled job dates with Project Managers
· Work with Project Managers to re-schedule jobs as needed based on resource availability
· Communicate effectively with the teams in the field to ensure schedule is received in a timely manner and followed by those assigned to specific work
· Effective internal and external communications skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy in their work
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, while adapting to the various personalities and experience levels of the project management team and field supervisors
· Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time management skills
· Ability to meet productivity standards and complete work within established deadlines
· 1-3 years in a scheduling environment/position. Previous Utility/Telecommunications experience highly desired
· Ability to exercise mature judgment and suggest the appropriate action when working with employees, management, or customers
· Experience with leading change initiatives and process improvement in a collaborative manner
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to utilize with proficiency – Outlook email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Valid Driver’s License and ability to occasionally travel to/from job sites
· Must be able to work minimum 45 hours per week. Variable times throughout the day (4:30AM-5:00PM).
· Office Location: Shrewsbury, MA
What we offer
Your benefits will include a competitive compensation plan and paid time off benefit. After 90 days you may enroll in Phoenix Communications, Inc., Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. As well as a 401K Savings Plan, with company match. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Phoenix Communications, Inc., employee. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members, this is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 – $2.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
General Summary of the Job: This role supports the Opportunity to Order function within the Siemens DI SW Organization. This...Apply For This Job
Responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation for Spectrum’s Mobile product. Performs a...Apply For This Job
Genesis10 is seeking a Back End Software Engineer for a contract position with our client in Minneapolis, MN. Work may...Apply For This Job
RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer in Edison, NJ. This is a full...Apply For This Job
($250K+ package: Base: $150K Commissions $100K PLUS President’s Club, Equity Awards, Contests & Spiffs upt to $10K. Our client is...Apply For This Job
We are the Innovative Aerospace Division, a quickly growing business within the Rapid Solutions Sector of Jacobs. We lead the...Apply For This Job