Summary: The Network Administrator is responsible for managing the design, implementation, administration, security and support of the network environments across the company’s enterprise. Key technologies include firewall, VPN, WAN/LAN, network infrastructure, routers, switches and telecommunications.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of network hardware/software.
· Administration of network and telecommunication systems within ITIL best practices for Change Management.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive library of documentation for network and telecommunication system architecture, administrative processes, and procedures.
· Coordination with vendors (including co-location data center) for system/hardware implementation, maintenance, and repair.
· Monitoring and analysis of network and server performance.
· Implementation, monitoring and support of network security solutions.
· Proactively identify and provide solutions for security vulnerabilities.
· Capacity planning and network storage.
· Development and testing of disaster recovery plans and procedures.
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
· Regular and timely attendance required.
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
Experience: At least 5 years of network administration.
Skills/Knowledge: Strong working knowledge of advanced network and server concepts (e.g., VLANs, virtualization, SANS, etc). ; core network functions (e.g., DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP Routing) and hardware (e.g. routers, switches, wireless device configuration, etc.). Strong working knowledge of network security.
Ability to work within a team-based environment. Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Proven planning and organizational skills. Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Job SummaryWe’re looking for a senior software engineering manager to join our Connected Living Platform team, which is responsible for...Apply For This Job
Seeking an individual to fill the role of a Regional Sales Manager based at our corporate office in Pennington, NJ....Apply For This Job
Company Information: In the exploding business of modern telecommunications, SRI is at the forefront of this expansion by helping companies...Apply For This Job
Seeking a job that gives you satisfaction that your helping people? You came to the right place, at Home Instead...Apply For This Job
Description JazzHR’s software engineering team builds cutting-edge products designed to provide a better hiring experience for both applicants and hiring...Apply For This Job
Description Now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our...Apply For This Job