As a national leader in IT consulting, Rave Bizz is seeking professionals who want to accelerate their career opportunities. Through a 6-8 week training program, our hired consultants become full-time android mobile application development subject matter, experts.
Upon completion of the training course, you will have opportunities to travel across the U.S. to our mid-range to Fortune 500 clients, including GM, Washington post, Walmart, and many more.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Start Date: March 7th, 2022 (Android)
Our company will provide…
– Free, fully furnished corporate housing during training (Office Address – 104 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA)
– Free training materials and equipment for use during training and on projects.
– Travel to and from training and clients’ project sites.
– 2 weeks of hotel accommodations on each project.
– Full W2 benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
– You will be paid during the Training of 6-8 weeks of the training period
PROCESS: WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE?
Our Career Advancement Training (CAT) is interactive, innovative, and led by field-experienced trainers in our training facilities.
– Each training day consists of 4-6 hours of hands-on application development followed by assignments to complete with training group team members.
– Each trainee will receive coaching from experienced Rave Bizz Company technical experts who also provide 24/7 technical support during training and while on the project.
– Each trainee will be assigned a dedicated Consultant Manager, who mentors and furthers each consultant’s professional development.
– Weekly “How to Be a consultant” seminars focus on the non-technical aspects of the job.
Start your new career!
1. Develop custom mobile applications using the Android SDK.
2. Provide consulting services to our mid-range to Fortune 500 clients.
3. Contribute to the design, testing, and debugging of enterprise solutions.
4. Enhance your management, technical, design, and planning skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Multiple Locations
CinchShare is an easy-to-use social media content management and scheduling tool. Founded in 2014, CinchShare is designed to support small...Apply For This Job
Travel Required: None Public Trust: NACI (T1) Requisition Type: Regular GDIT is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our...Apply For This Job
Telecom System Engineer: Our global Hospitality client is looking to bring on a Telecom System Engineer to work on enhancing...Apply For This Job
Job Description for Telecommunications Technician ThinkBig Networks has a direct hire opportunity available working as a telecommunications technician with a...Apply For This Job
The AT&T Fiber team is expanding their sales team and hiring fast! Join the team and receive a $1000 sign...Apply For This Job
The WordPress Developer (WPD) role will be responsible for a successful execution for a range of projects that are focused...Apply For This Job