Southeastern Conveyor Services, Inc. is a full service company. We offer a wide breadth of products and services to keep our customers conveyors running optimally and efficiently. Conveyors have a far greater impact on the economy than most people give credit. They are literally involved with almost every industry and product manufactured. They can be seen anywhere from a mine, dock, silo, warehouse, paper mill, lumber yard, chicken house, asphalt plant, concrete plant, and numerous manufacturers, just to name a few.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to assist us with the ever growing tasks involved with HR. As a growing company, we are looking for someone eager and ready to dive in and make a difference.
Normal hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:00pm. Occasionally, may require evenings or weekends for HR related events. We are offering competitive pay and benefits.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
– Interviewing and Hiring
– Leading the orientation process
– Tracking employee trainings and performance
– Staying up to date on the labor market, job descriptions, and pay scales
– Assisting employees with HR related questions and issues
– Assisting management with HR related questions and issues
– Collaborating with management, developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
– Training and development, Talent management
– Maintain pay plan and benefits program
– Ensure legal compliance through the HR process
– Nurture a positive work culture
– Assist with incentive based programs
Requirements and Skills
– Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or equivalent mandatory.
– Experience preferred, but not required.
– Desired Skills: People oriented, active listening, negotiating, strong interpersonal skills, strategy development and implementation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location