$1,000 sign on bonus and immediate offers- apply now! At Stericycle, we deliver solutions that protect the environment, people, and public health and working to create a more sustainable future. This position requires being on-site at Stericycle customer locations and complying with all of the customers’ mandatory immunization requirements, including full vaccination against COVID-19. Stericycle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Hospital Services Technicians travel between customer healthcare facilities providing on-site proactive collection and exchange of waste containers for various Stericycle programs, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substances, and Document Management. This service is provided at regularly scheduled intervals for assigned facilities.
Watch Our Hospital Service Tech In The Life Video Click Here
• Travels between customer healthcare facilities to proactively monitor, collect, and exchange waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substance and Document Management.
• Interacts professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded.
• Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
• Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Part Time Position 8 Hours a week
Servicing the Hillsdale Hospital
• 2+ years of related experience, customer service preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience,
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Knowledge of computer/handheld of software applications including spreadsheets, and application-based programs to track daily KPI’s
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to hire the best qualified people available without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status with regard to public assistance, order of protection status, disability, or veteran status.
Job Description TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: REGISTERED NURSE / Clinical Director RISK OF EXPOSURE TO BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS – HIGH DUTIES...Apply For This Job
Certified Medical Assistant REPORTS TO: Practice Manager/Office Manager POSITION SUMMARY: Full Time 40 hours per week Under medical supervision, assists...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Medical Equipment Service Technician – Verathon Verathon has an opening for a Medical Equipment Service Technician. This position...Apply For This Job
***Vujevich Dermatology, PC is the largest family-owned, well-respected independent dermatology practice in Western Pennsylvania, currently seeking a full-time Certified Medical...Apply For This Job
Job Discription DB Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking a Biostatistician that will provide statistical analysis and apply scientific methods to...Apply For This Job
Job Description Division: Home Health $1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are...Apply For This Job