Be part of the team which has delivered over $500 Million dollars in refunds and savings to clients, and join us as we march toward One Billion dollars!
UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for over two decades, and we are growing rapidly as we expand our business. We seek a self-motivated software developer to assist in the development, expansion and maintenance of our in-house software. Our clients are large organizations with significant energy and utility usage, such as hospitals, nursing homes, commercial and residential buildings, universities, hotels and government facilities. We can identify unique savings opportunities using our unmatched knowledge of utility tariff structures and our powerful proprietary IT system. Working at UtiliSave is about people who share a common belief that, through combining the best creative, strategic, and technical minds, we can bring real change and innovation to the e-commerce data procurement and utility cost management industry. Learn more about our company and our services at www.utilisave.com.
· Design, implement, test, and support new and existing in-house developed applications to support the company’s expanded products and services.
· Participate in meetings with company users to ascertain business needs and develop IT solutions to satisfy those requirements.
· Play an active role in the review and analysis of business requirements and technical design specifications.
· Assist in training users in the use of newly developed or modified software.
· At least 2-4 yrs work vb.net, C# experience as a programmer/software developer in a professional business environment
· Working knowledge of Git
· JIRA & Agile
· Familiar with both XML and JSON and using them to transfer data between entities
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Can work independently and as part of a team
· UI/UX design experience a big plus
· Experience in the utility industry a plus
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience; excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company match; 3 weeks paid time off to start, plus 11 holidays.
· We are located on West 27th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues.
About UtiliSave, LLC
· UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for 30 years. Our clients are large organizations with significant energy and utility usage, such as hospitals, nursing homes, commercial and residential buildings, universities, hotels and government facilities. By utilizing our unique and unmatched knowledge of utility tariff structures, we have successfully recouped over $500 million dollars in savings to our clients. We are growing rapidly as we expand our business, and we seek talented professionals to join our team. We are looking for candidates who will play a key role in our forensic utility bill analysis, and who will help our clients to manage their utility expenditure more efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote