Vander-Bend Manufacturing and JL Haley Enterprises are vertically integrated Contract Manufacturers specializing in low and medium volume component and product manufacture for the Medical, Semiconductor, data, telecommunications, and related industries. Located in San Jose, Stockton and Rancho Cordova, we serve the manufacturing needs of over 200 companies in Silicon Valley and beyond, producing Sheet Metal, Machined parts, and Cables, and with Electro-mechanical and electronic assemblies.
About this Opportunity
As part of the Manufacturing team you will be responsible for the manufacturing implementation of customer provided and Vander-Bend proprietary designs for sub-assembly and sub-system level electromechanical assemblies. Using your design knowledge, and production system experience you will develop, sustain, and improve manufacturing methods, tooling, and tests to ensure manufacturing capability, efficiency.
· Provide direct engineering support to production staff, including team leader responsibility.
· Improve upon released designs, assembly processes and test methods for quality improvement, and cost reduction.
· Develop and improve tooling/fixture/test equipment designs for manufacturability/testability.
· Perform continuous improvements to production processes, sourcing, yield, part/assembly manufacturability, process control, and workflow.
· Lead or assist in the determination of root cause for product component failure.
· Document results of process improvement projects.
Optional – some or all of the following:
· Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering experience supporting mid volume production (ECNs, BOMs, work instructions, equipment/tooling/fixture/test development, troubleshooting).
· Electronic, Safety, and/or Electromechanical testing, and tool/fixture design experience
· Experience with NPI process/deliverables, and ability to drive engineering projects.
· Knowledge of metal fabrication techniques (sheet metal, welding, brazing, investment casting, machining and metal spinning).
· Knowledge of plant layout design for efficient work flow.
· Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
· Knowledge of one or more advanced 3D CAD systems.
Interested individuals may apply by ….
Apply online: JOBS.VANDER-BEND.COM (You can upload your resume) or Email or Fax: +1(408)245-4120 or come by and fill out an application today, 2701 Orchard Pkwy, San Jose, CA 95134
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
Position Summary… What you’ll do… Introduction We?re looking for a Senior software engineer to build chatbots and phone automation solutions...Apply For This Job
Company Profile Talis Clinical, LLC provides health technology supporting clinicians to impact patient safety and improve outcomes. The team at...Apply For This Job
Join us! Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) builds world class systems and counters national security threats. Together, we will support...Apply For This Job
Company Description Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and...Apply For This Job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted...Apply For This Job
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want,...Apply For This Job