Rapidly growing multiple location construction materials company is looking for HR Manager. The HR Manager will partner with all lines of business and will be the liaison between the business leaders and our employees. As the HR Manager you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and all lines of our business units. This position provides HR support and guidance to all employee as well as business leaders. The HR Manager is the initial point of contact and a subject matter expert providing valuable resources and building relationships across the company.
Summary of job duties:
· Assess and anticipate HR related needs and is both strategic and hands-on providing HR expertise to leadership and employees on a variety of HR issues.
· Provides strategic ideas and leadership for continuous improvement processes regarding counseling and coaching employees and leadership throughout the employment life cycle.
· Assists in matters of communications between employees and leadership, performance management, conflict resolution, change management, disciplinary action and explanation and clarification of policies and procedures.
· Negotiate, administer and support company benefit packages.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
· Ensures adherence of all federal, state and local regulations governing the employment process.
· Partners with management on processes to recruit and onboard employees.
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, talent management, engagement and retention.
· Assists employees with general questions in relations to policies, benefits and company procedures.
· Maintain all employment records.
· Works closely with management team to improve working relationships, build morale, instill trust and increase productivity and retention.
Qualification and Skills:
· 10 years of related HR experience
· Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
· Expertise in HR policies and procedures.
· Strong knowledge of hiring processes
· Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
· Strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work effectively as a positive and motivational team player
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location